Join our yogurt team
- What’s here: Yogurt, distribution center
- Part of Schreiber since 2005
We’ve increased wages
Get $5K in childcare assistance
We’re excited to offer up to $5,000 annually to help you with the cost of childcare. Tootris offers a monthly contribution toward childcare expenses and can help you find childcare in your area. This includes independent babysitters. Learn more.
Sound like a company you’d like to be a part of? Find a great fit for you.
Parading Schreiber pride through Richland Center
Dress up in a cow onesie? You bet, said Amy from one of our Richland Center plants. Amy’s been part of our team for 22 years and was excited to throw yogurt tubes and candy to parade goers to help spread the word about job opportunities.
That’s because we’re expanding, and we’re looking for Machine Operators, Forklift Drivers, Maintenance Mechanics and more to join our awesome team. We’ve increased wages and have a variety of full-time scheduling options. Find a great fit for you!
Why Schreiber? Here are 10 great reasons
1. Great pay. Production Operators can earn up to $29.52/hour depending on shift and positions. Plus, earn bonus pay twice a year when we meet our company goals. Have manufacturing experience? You could qualify for a $3,000 sign-on bonus.
2. Get paid early. Access up to 50% of your earned wages before payday if you need it.
3. Great benefits. You’ll get competitive medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits starting your first day, plus discounted food we manufacture, as well as boots and other safety equipment provided at no cost to you.
4. Get childcare assistance. Get up to $5,000 annually to assist with the cost of childcare for kids 12 and under.
5. Boost your retirement. 8% 401(k) match + company ownership contribution = a total retirement benefit of about 16% of your earnings every year!
6. Meaningful work. We’re feeding the world with our delicious cheese, cream cheese, yogurt, beverages and plant-based options. But we’re also here to do good in this world and give back to our communities. Let’s do good together.
7. Stable company. We’ve been feeding the world since 1945, and we’re continuing to grow.
8. Leadership opportunities. Many partners who started on the production floor have moved into leadership roles after their first year, and you can, too. We also offer tuition reimbursement to help you pursue further education.
9. Caring people. We have an employee-led program that provides support to each other when someone is going through a hard time.
10. Clean, safe environment. Nothing’s more important to us than the safety of our people and our food. We’ve set the standard with a safety record that’s one of the best in the entire industry.
It’s helpful to have manufacturing experience, but as long as you have a strong work history, don’t worry – we’ll walk you through everything you need to know to do the job correctly and safely.
Experience better! Apply for a job at our Richland Center plants today.
Fueling kids with yogurt
We’re proud of our Richland Center team for ensuring local students are fueled with healthy snacks.
“We really come full circle by using milk sourced from local dairy farms to make an excellent healthy snack option for the kids,” said Krystle from our team. “This is a tight-knit area where we have parents or neighbors who played some part in creating these products. It’s a good feeling to be a part of an organization that focuses on doing good through food.”
A tight-knit community
Richland Center, Wisconsin, is a relaxed, rural community in the heart of southwest Wisconsin with something to do all year round.
The city has great parks and walking, biking and snowmobiling trails. Madison, the state capitol, is about an hour-and-a-half drive and is an energetic college town, home to the University of Wisconsin, and host to NCAA Division I sports, concerts and delicious foods from around the world.
Richland Center is also the birthplace of noted American architect Frank Lloyd Wright. Wright’s home and studio, Taliesin, is just 30 minutes away.