If you’ve been in the area for a while, you may be familiar with “the old butter plant” on Pleasant Valley Road. Today the plant is owned by Schreiber and makes something even more delicious – cream cheese for food service and retail customers.
- What’s here: Cream cheese, distribution center
- Part of Schreiber since 2004
Experience a better maintenance career
Get a $5,000 sign-on bonus.
We’re hiring for 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Have a strong mechanical aptitude? We’re willing to train. Manufacturing experience is a plus.
Apply for the Maintenance Mechanic position today.
$2,000 sign-on bonus
Packaging Machine Operators 3rd shift
So many benefits
Here are some of the perks we offer:
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits start day 1
- Bonus pay if we meet goals
- Up to $1,200 in wellness dollars
- Up to $600 annually for approved health and wellness purchases
- Pet insurance
- Up to $500 company match for your charitable giving and $25 to contribute to any nonprofit
- Tuition reimbursement
- Four weeks paid parental leave
- Discounted cheese
- Work shoes and uniform provided
- Leave-sharing program
- Free 2nd medical opinion benefit
- Health care advocacy program
- Free annual wellness screening
- Employee-organized fundraising to support teammates in need
- One week paid FMLA to care for spouse, parent or child
The holiday spirit is alive and well at West Bend
The West Bend team packed a car to the brim with gifts on their way to the Gingerbread House. They’ve been making the holiday wishes of local families in need come true for more than 20 years, and this year was no exception.
“This year we sponsored one family with nine family members,” said one of our team members, Diane. “The outpouring of gifts was phenomenal. We certainly have many caring and loving partners at West Bend.”
78 years of caring, and still going strong
Our team in West Bend is a great example of putting our company’s caring spirit into action.
What better way for to show appreciation to first responders and health care workers during the pandemic than with bagels and cream cheese?
Partners worked with a local restaurant to assemble and deliver care packages to the West Bend fire stations and Washington County Sheriff’s Department, as well as nearby Jackson Police and fire stations.
The plant has also formed a new partnership with the local YMCA by establishing a $2,500 sponsorship.
Join a caring team
Experience better! Apply for a job at our West Bend plant today.